Monday, January 16, 2006


Here is Master Noah with the lovely Ms. Mary. It appears they're standing in front of the "Elbow Room." My Oma met Mary the day before we did and told me that she met a girl I knew from the "com-pu-tah." Oma said Mary reminded her of me - because she was tall and her hair was in her face. These apparently are my defining characteristics. Please note that my Oma didn't say that we both had big smiles, were a bit "cheeky" and wore glasses. Nope - it's that pesky hair in the face thing. I have to remember to use that in my self description from this point forward. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

hazel said...

and yet - there is no hair in her face in this picture. nor is there hair in your face in your picture. oh oma.

hazel said...

oh, ps, mary? your hair looks EXCELLENT. (as does nicole's.)

lonna said...

I really like this picture. Mary and Noah both look so comfortable and so happy.