Thursday, February 23, 2006

Quatro

I'm at a loss about what to post today. I know I still need to work on my 100 things and the college years are next, but I don't feel like thinking that hard. So I've decided to answer the Four meme. Prepare to be enthralled.

Four jobs I have had:
Shift Manager at West Coast Video
Cocktail waitress at Chris’ Jazz CafĂ©
Features Editor for the Temple News
First Grade Teacher in North Philly

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Sound of Music
Philadelphia Story
Gone with the Wind
Wizard of Oz

Four TV shows I love:
Amazing Race
Survivor
Lost
Project Runway

Four places I’ve vacationed:
Marrakech, Morocco
Paris, France
London, England
New Orleans, LA

Four of my favorite dishes:
Aloo Gobi
Thai vegetable curry - yellow, green or red
Big salads - especially with bacon and bleu cheese
Chocolate cake

Four sites I visit often:
Gmail
Hotmail
Blogs of friends – listed on the sidebar
IMDB

Four places I’d like to be now:
Out to dinner with my husband
Hugging my sister Elisha
Laughing with Patrice and Janette
In a mysterious and magical foreign city I’ve never been to before - like Mumbai

2 comments:

lonna said...

I love aloo ghobi and thai curry. I always get the massamun because it's sweet and not as hot. Yum.

hazel said...

I totally want to go to mumbai. let's go.