Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Sound of Music

I almost forgot I had to list my current five listening pleasures. I'm doing albums because I don't just listen to single songs - and I'm not including anything by The Beatles or for kids - because those are just givens. In no particular order:

1. The Best of Bollywood.
I don't understand a word being said, but DAMN it's catchy.

2. The White Stripes, Get Behind Me Satan

3. The Killers, Hot Fuss

4. Beck, Guero

5. Hot Hot Heat, Elevator

What is crazy about this list is that just last year I wasn't listening to ANY rock - just world music and hip hop. I had grown underwhelmed with rock but I guess I snapped out of that.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

oh Gee.....now I feel old. I don't even know any of the bands you mentioned.

And I just have to say....OH MY GOSH YOUR KIDS ARE FREAKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!

hazel said...

I think they might be giants are coming to kill you because you left them off your list.

I've been listening to rrjudvs recently. and cotton crotch. (ha!!)