Friday, September 30, 2005

Etch it on a cave wall

TGIF – two whole days of Mark! Tonight we’ll probably do our typical movie and a bottle of wine. Tomorrow we set off to my Mom’s place for dinner and her Noah-dose. Sunday we’ll attend “Baby Loves Disco” with the Patrice-brood and Janette-clan.

I’ve got so much email to catch up on. Not the kind of daily few word exchanges I have with some folk but the long message wrap-ups of what we’ve been up to and inquiries of wellbeing. These take a lot of thought and baby-free time and it’s not time I’ve been able to set aside for myself. That time goes to blogging so that I can communicate goings-on with a bunch of people consecutively. I think everyone should have a blog – it’d be so much more time efficient if everyone just regularly jotted down their activities and emotions so that I could keep up to date with them in real time.

But that isn’t gonna happen any time soon – so I best go answer some emails. Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

Min Min said...

Hi! I don't know if you remember me, you once wrote a comment on my blog.
I read a little through yours today and I looove the pictures of Noah^^ He is SO cute ~~
And the way he is talking to the phone is also very funny. He must be a good kid and a lot of fun!
Greets from the other side of the world (a.k.a. Germany),
Yasmine

hazel said...

I can't wait for baby disco.

at least it's email and not phone. can you imagine how long that would take? you could just do a conference call. "and that is how we are doing. Now I will take any questions you may have..."

lonna said...

I am so freaking jealous about baby disco. I guess that next time we go to visit Ethan's family we'll have to make sure that we go around the first weekend of the month.

Katy said...

Baby Disco you say? Sounds uhm...groovy. :D

amandak said...

Go baby, shake your booty, get down, woo hoo!

Have fun!

Jen said...

I hope you had a great weekend; you certainly deserved it!