Sunday, September 25, 2005

HUZZAH!

HE WALKED!!! This morning Noah took his first steps. He was crusing along the hallway wall into his bedroom and then he let go of his door frame and took three steps towards me before falling on his butt. He followed this with a few similar attempts so it's clear the boy is on his way to being a full fledged walker very soon. Hopefully he doesn't always toddle around like a drunken sailor.

Well - gots to get ready for the zoo. Just couldn't wait to tell people about it. My boy walks.

6 comments:

Missuz J said...

Sitting here beaming for/with you! Huzzah for Master Noah!

Jen said...

Congratulations Noah! Pretty soon you'll be running around after him everywhere!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe it,Im sooo proud, of course he couldnt do it while I was there;9Hee hee, Now he will realy get in to things

lonna said...

Way to go Noah. That's great. I just love to watch new walkers. I love their super wide stance the thrill on their face.

hazel said...

woohoooo!!! what a big boy! I'm so excited to see him scampering around.

next up: calculus.

Katy said...

aaaw, little Noah's growing up so fast! Congrats to all of you.