Monday, November 14, 2005

When the blog lifted

I get anxious when I don’t blog regularly. I feel like I’m out of my routine. That there is yet another thing I'm not getting around to doing. That I’m falling out of touch with the world around me. I also just miss it. Miss taking the opportunity to take a step back from the daily goings on and my inner workings, to think about them, to sum them up.

I’ve been real busy for the last week. A combination of missed naps, freelance work, family obligations and household chores have prevented me from blogging. And I can’t really blog too much today either since oddly the man pounding on our roof at full force is a bit distracting to even the sleepiest of one year olds. But I wanted to let you know I was thinking about blogging and writing lots of entries in my head. And hopefully soon I’ll get something down. Or at the very least some new pictures posted.

5 comments:

Kodi said...

I look forward to your blogs. I read them every day at work, where I can't comment. I don't blog nearly enough, but I enjoy you and Nicole's blogs so much. Anxious for the next installment

amandak said...

Whew, I was starting to worry. I figured it was just busyness, but I was about ready to send out inquiring emails.

Busy is good, but no napping sucks. Hope things get back to normal soon.

Jen said...

I've missed your posts. I hope you have been jotting down notes about all those posts you've composed in your head so you don't forget them!

Kathryn said...

I miss your posts too, and look forward to when you have a little time and energy on your hands!

hazel said...

thank god. I thought we'd lost you there. whew!!