Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Cuz Heather asked for it

And I'm game.

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Play with my grandchildren
2. Celebrate my fiftieth wedding anniversary
3. Travel the world with Mark and my children
4. Learn another language
5. Return to school – for something, maybe just to learn another language
6. Become a better cook
7. Own a beach house

7 things I can do
1. Love
2. Mother – just about anyone
3. Worry
4. Tell you what I think
5. Write – reasonably well
6. Enjoy myself
7. Talk

7 things I cannot do
1. Shut up
2. Not worry
3. Not share my joy about being a mom
4. Chew chicken off the bone
5. Run
6. Line dance
7. Play an instrument

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Fathering my child
2. Sense of humor
3. Intelligence
4. Eyes
5. Rock n’ Roll
6. Shoes
7. Accent

7 things that I say most often
1. “I love you.”
2. “Literally”
3. “Like”
4. “Monkey.”
5. “Baby, can you do me a favor?”
6. “We need to straighten up.”
7. “I am so tired.”

7 celebrity crushes
1. Ewan McGregor
2. Jude Law
3. Johnny Depp
4. Cary Grant
5. Hugh Grant
6. Jon Stewart (Grant?)
7. Gael Garcia Bernal

7 people I want to do this
1. The new Pope
2. President Bush
3. Marilyn Manson
4. Pat Robertson
5. Eddie Izzard
6. Michael Moore
7. Michael Jackson

OR:
1. Patrice
2. Missuz J
3. Jen O
4. Shrimpie Mama
5. Beth
6. Mary
7. Katy
But only if you want to.

8 comments:

Marksthespot said...

The only mild surprise is the beach house. Never heard you say that before.

We'll call it "Ksbvk."

hazel said...

you are good at mothering people, that's fo shiz. and you totally say literally all the time!

I like reading things like this about you. I tend to learn something new and am comforted that I know you well enough to know the rest already. I love that.

yfyogtv means I love you.

Katy said...

I love these getting to know you things. Especially ones like this. I too would like a beach house someday.

Kathryn said...

I'm totally stealing your 7 celebrity crushes. Who knew there was another Cary Grant lovah out there!

Kodi said...

There are so many celebrity crushes, it is very hard to pick just 7. I sometimes admit to having a secret crush on The Rock. So embarrasing.

lonna said...

We have a lot of words and crushes in common.

I love to learn about people through these things too.

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

hey thanks for playin.

Missuz J said...

I really want to be your next door neighbor. I think I need to tell Erik to start looking for a new job.