Monday, February 25, 2008

Another photo dump





It got worse before it got better. But after two solid weeks of illness and being shut-ins, I think we are finally on the mend. Hallelujah! So this weekend I took the brood on the road to give Mark some studio time. Though what I should have done is stayed home and took control of the house - before they come and condemn it, or take the kids because we are living in squalor.


But it was a fun weekend visiting a bunch of family. The first photo is of my cousin's kids - and it is my new favorite photo. Ray is quite displeased that he can not gnaw on my camera. And of course we have the necessary photos of the first snow - our only accumulation this winter and Ray's falling face first in the snow, "hey, this sucks" experience. And we're all enjoying dress up. "We're knights. That's right."

No comments: