Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Still kicking

There is still not a lot of time to give to blogging – but I wanted to whip up a quick post to let you know all is well. We had a very busy and lovely Christmas and all our santas were extremely good to us. We are a very lucky family. I’ll post some pictures once I figure out how to download them from our new camera.

I have many stories to tell but no time to invest in them. And odds are that by the time I have a chance to blog them they’ll be forgotten. My little sister Jessica has been visiting with us since Monday and goes home this evening so I have to go downstairs and entertain her while Master Noah naps. I've been enjoying all the time with family over the holidays but I'm also looking forward to the normalcy of life returning after January 3. Of course by January 5 I’ll feel bored and in a rut.

More later. Miss you all and promise to get caught up on reading and commenting very soon.

4 comments:

Missuz J said...

Miss you back! Hadn't realized how much of a lift I get from your posts until they stopped comming with regularity this last week.

The card is on my fridge (the ONLY Christmas card I received in the mail this year.)

hazel said...

yes, I love the card, too. adorable. and after my scroogy post about cards - proving my point that I am a lazy bitch.

can't wait to ring in the new year with you. I feel like we've been estranged over the past week. are you still at the same address? it feels like that long.

Kathryn said...

We miss you too! Ditto on the card, Kent and I loved it. How do you find the time woman?

Katy said...

My card made me grin big. It has been weird to notice the infrequency of some posters in the last week (though I'm sure like you they have totally valid reasons) I feel like all my friends have just sort of turned up missing.