Friday, April 08, 2005

Special News Bulletin

You are NOT going to believe this. I was just spit up on. Not too surprising, right? I must have been spit up on a million times already, right? Right. So what makes this time so special? Well, I don't even know how to say it in a way that expresses my surprise. So I'll just have to come out with it plain and simple... Noah spit up on my FACE! Yup. The right side of my face, my glasses and my hair were all covered in clumpy regurgitated breast milk. Nice, huh? And how did this happen you might ask? Supra genius me was laying on the floor and holding Noah so he could stand on my abdomen. And then I started to lean his head towards me to give him a kiss and... BLEK! "I was repaid in puke."

Motherhood is SO very glamorous.

4 comments:

Marksthespot said...

Lick it up, baby! LICK IT UP.

hazel said...

follow it up with a shot of pee right in the mouth. they should call that the mommy value meal.

Missuz J said...

My mom has this weird saying. "Everything that comes from a baby is a cookie."

p.s. Your pictures are precious. I need to figure out how to post some of Sophie.

Jen O. said...

Ok. Remember how I was just commenting on my NME-blog-induced hunger? Scratch that.