Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Months ago I asked Noah what he wanted to be for Halloween. I explained to him that he got to dress up as something and showed him pictures in a catalog. Without faltering he told me he wanted to be a "neigh neigh." I wasn't in the least bit surprised. Sure, I would have loved to dress him as something badass, but the boy knew what he wanted. Except I didn't know where in the hell to get a horse costume. I scoured the internet. And the only ones I found were on ebay. His costume was ridiculously cute in a sort of annoying Anne Geddes way, and it kind of looked like it could have been a squirrel costume, but it also had a button on it that you pushed and it played a horse sound. And well, that is just super cool. Plus there weren't any other horses to be found, not at his playgroup party and not in the neighborhood, and so I give points for originality. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Missuz J said...

Awww. The most darlin' dang neigh neigh I've ever seen.

lonna said...

I just love Halloween cuteness!

hazel said...

he looks adorable.

Stine said...

oh. my. god.

Please tell me you are saving all these pictures for a photo album you will send to some cute child calendar contest or something.